Saving the Red Panda
So sorry for these years of neglect and accumulating problems. Here we go.
1) Safety Recall: Fuel Pressure Sensor Leak
2) Sticky/melting Dashboard replacement
3) Horn Not Working: horn (aftermarket PIAA brand) works when tested directly and fuse is not blown; clockspring wire plug is broken - black and orange
4) This salvaged car has no airbags. Steering wheel airbag portion can be easily pulled out by hand - how the clockspring wire plug was broken; after fixing the horn, I'd like this part to be sealed and non-removable.
5) High beam and DRL Not Working: aftermarket and stock bulb in there and not working; fuse is not blown
6) May I request an Estimate on Labor Cost for Spark Plug Change? I already bought oem spark plugs.
7) There is a rotten egg smell in the cabin after I accelerate > 60 mph or with > 33% throttle. Is it the catalytic converter? May I request an estimate for fixing this?
8) There is a continuous ticking sound from the top of the engine: What is it? Could it be fixed? May I request an Estimate for fixing this as well?
9) How is the transmission fluid? Coolant? Ok, I'll request a complimentary multi-point inspection.
Thank you so much for taking care of my baby! :-)